YNPN Portland Seeks Board Members
Location: Portland Metro
Closing Date: 6/1/2017
Type: Part Time
YNPN Portland is looking for people with the time, drive, and skills to guide YNPN Portland's growth as an organization. Advisory Board members are responsible for accomplishing our mission: supporting the development of young professionals to strengthen their role in a viable, inclusive, and collaborative nonprofit sector.
Serving on the YNPN Portland Board is a great opportunity to put your skills to use and take your involvement with YNPN to the next level as we build the systems and capacity of our organization. It's also a great way to focus on your own professional development by enhancing your leadership skills and expanding your network.
Ideal board candidates have:
- A commitment to social justice and an understanding of the importance of equipping a deep, diverse bench of nonprofit leaders with the skills and networks they’ll need to make an impact
- The ability to balance idea generation with execution
- Demonstrated interest in the areas noted in the job description (gained via formal or informal experience)
- Enthusiasm for working with a nimble, startup-esque organization that has a developing infrastructure
- Willingness to not just “do” but also help develop systems and make our work sustainable
Applications are due by June 1st.
In addition to At-Large positions, YNPN Portland is also seeking to fill:
- Equity and Inclusion Officer
- Community Engagement Officer
- Fundraising Officer
For all the details and the application visit the link below.
unpaid, initial 2 year term