Location: Portland Metro
Closing Date: 3/3/2017
Industry: Education, Fundraising, Nonprofit
Type: Full Time
Reading Results has an exciting opportunity for a new team member! Ready to take the next step in your career — and support public school students in our community?
The Development Associate is an essential member of the Reading Results team, contributing administrative support in various fundraising and donor relations activities. Occasional evening and weekend work is required. No prior development experience is required.
Reading Results offers 100% employer-paid health care, long term disability, life insurance and a generous PTO policy.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Outcomes
The ultimate goal of this position is to support the growing level of service and success of Reading Results through meeting fundraising goals and revenue targets.
Position supports the following outcomes (success looks like):
* Organization is funded and financially prepared to meet the growing need for our services in our community
* Improved quality of donor-centric communications and stewardship leads to increased donor engagement and investment
Primary duties include:
* Provide administrative support to the Development Director
* Manage constituent relationship management database including gift entry, reports, donor information, and production of donor correspondence letters, and reporting
* Manage direct-mail and online appeals, and support stewardship efforts
* Support event planning and execution
* Manage grants calendar and support grant completion, submission, and reporting
* Assist with website management and social media channels
Apply by Friday, March 3; complete instructions for application are available at the URL below.