Location: Vancouver, WA
Closing Date: open until filled
Industry: Business, Legal
Type: Part Time
OFFICE CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Landerholm, P.S. is seeking a part-time Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks in our business department. The successful candidate will undertake a variety of duties with a focus on filing and scanning. An effective Office Clerk will work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations and should be familiar with office equipment and computer programs. The position offers flexible hours. Students are welcome to apply.
1. Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
2. Utilize office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, computers, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong knowledge of MS Office.
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
3. PC Proficiency.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain organized work-flow.
6. Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
7. Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
REQUIREMENTS & PREREQUISITES:
1. A current student or graduate of a two or four-year college or university.
2. A strong office/administrative background.
3. Flexible hours, Monday – Friday.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history to Rhonda Kates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not posted