Location: Vancouver, WA
Closing Date: open until filled
Industry: Business, Finance, Legal
Type: Part Time
ACCOUNTING CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Landerholm, P.S. is seeking a part-time Accounting Clerk to perform basic accounting functions in an accurate and timely manner. This position will be responsible for entering accounts payable, reconciling payments, invoicing clients, and other accounting functions. This position could work into a full-time position for the right candidate. Students are welcome to apply.
1. Manage accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
2. Look up and reconcile payments received.
3. Maintain accounting databases by entering data into a software program.
4. Reconcile invoices and enter accounts payable.
5. Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other office programs.
2. Excellent organization and time management skills.
3. PC Proficiency.
4. Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and creative approaches to solve problems.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain organized work-flow.
7. Experience with bank reconciliation and tracking credit card transactions.
REQUIREMENTS & PREREQUISITES:
1. Must be a student or graduate of an accredited accounting program at a two or four-year college or university. Qualifies for use as an internship.
2. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
3. Flexible schedule, Monday – Friday.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history to Rhonda Kates at email@example.com.
Information not posted