Location: Portland Metro
Closing Date: open until filled
Industry: Communications, Marketing, Technology
Type: Full Time
Adpearance is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency located in Portland, OR. In addition to marketing services, Adpearance provides product-based solutions for our clients to help them optimize the full online marketing cycle – from marketing channel to user experience to sales response. We serve more than 500 clients, including the dealer networks of multiple Fortune 500 players. We are currently looking for a Product Specialist to join our team of all-stars as our agency continues to grow.
If you join the team you will be:
- Assisting with account services for FourEyes. FourEyes is a proprietary tool that allows our client’s to uncover leads and better connect with prospects in order to close sales. You’ll be helping prepare for implementation and setup as well as participating in initial product presentations with clients.
- Facilitating ongoing client support. You’ll make implementing FourEyes feel like a cakewalk for your clients. Through you, clients will understand how FourEyes will help them achieve their goals, what the next steps are and how we’re going to deliver for them.
- Communicating and working with a variety of internal teams to ensure client success.
- Presenting complex ideas in simple and consumable ways for clients.
You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You have 2+ years of experience building client relationships and keep them through thick and thin in a sales or client service role. You are comfortable navigating and using large databases and CRMs.
- You communicate clearly. You excel at web and phone communication with clients. You understand people and they understand you.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to help out and be a part of a team.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, 401K-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, annual Trimet pass
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)
Please submit an online application!