Voicebox is in search of a Marketing Manager to help evolve, build and
manage our brand, and manage the planning and execution of multi-location
marketing plans. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with internal
teams and our marketing agency-of-record to develop new promotions, advise on
new ideas and collect valuable insights on our target audiences and guests.
The Company & Culture:
Since opening its doors to Portland in 2008 and Denver in 2016,
Voicebox’s vision is to transform America’s understanding of the karaoke
experience and help them discover the best nights of their weeks, years, and
lives. We accomplish this by living our values: service with warmth and
respect, doing the right thing, and finding the groove.
1. Help to develop, execute and measure marketing plan.
2. Manage the annual marketing budget to ensure efficient financial
3. Work with internal teams and agency-of-record in the development of new
promotions and advise on guest trends.
4. Works with agency-of-record in the creative development process and
execution of marketing and advertising campaigns.
5. Oversee advertising and promoting activities including email, digital,
social media, multi-media and other messaging platforms.
6. Works with Public Relations agencies in the new-market location opening
process and execution of all initiatives.
7. Works with agency-of-record to help with website management to ensure
messaging is on-brand and up-to-date.
Demonstrates a passion for our brand and self-expression
Extremely resourceful and proactive in identifying opportunities and
Budget and project management experience
3-5+ years of marketing and/or brand management experience (tactical &
Shift meal & drink
Company-sponsored medical/dental insurance
401(k) retirement plan option
The Next Step:
Express your interest by submitting your cover letter and resume. Qualified
applicants will be contacted to arrange a first interview.