2 Brothers Moving & Delivery currently has an opportunity for a full-time Crew Lead Apprentice. This is a nine-month apprenticeship program, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of the moving trade within an active atmosphere assisting households in the relocation process. After apprenticeship completion, you’ll have the opportunity to be trained and mentored in a key area of the business – operations, sales, warehousing, training and human resources. The salary for this position is $15 an hour, plus tips.
Why work for 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery?
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery is a regionally recognized leader in residential and commercial moving services. Passionate about the community and based in Portland, 2 Brother Moving & Delivery helps people transitioning into new and exciting parts of their life. Recognized as a “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” by Portland Business Journal and nominated “Best Companies to Work For” 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery handles all the logistics of a relocation in the most hassle free way for it’s customers.
Additional benefits include:
- A great team of hardworking dedicated co-workers who like to have fun.
- Opportunities to advance with a growing company.
- Tuition reimbursement for company approved college courses.
- Daily opportunities to solve diverse work challenges.
- Medical, dental, chiropractic and massage health insurance for you (and your family).
- Paid vacation.
- Free gym membership and health supplements.
- Regular leadership retreats, company events and gatherings.
Who should apply?
Love post-it notes and give a great high-five? Want to join a team that works hard, laughs often and brainstorms non-stop? The ideal candidate has problem-solving, strong communication and time management skills, is a team player, and a positive attitude. As well as:
- Experience with highly physical trades or fitness with a desire to be active on a daily basis.
- A valid driver’s license with no more than two violations within the past three years.
- Pass a comprehensive criminal background and reference check.
- Strong commitment to make your own safety and the safety of the customer’s belongings the number one priority.
- Ability to independently adapt and solve problems as they arise while balancing safety, time management, and the needs of the customer.
- Capacity to assertively communicate effectively and often with the customer by setting expectations while meeting or exceeding the job requirements.
- Capable of managing tight timelines by managing the scope of the job and pace and motivation of the team.
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds without assistance and use creative techniques and tools to reduce the lifting required.
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, head over to http://www.2brothersmoving.net/company/join-the-team/ and click on the “Crew Lead Apprentice” link. From there, you’ll find an “Apply Now” button to apply.
Heads up! 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery is also hiring a Delivery Driver and a Moving Team Member, so if you are interested or know anyone who is interested in either of those rules, you can find more information using the link above.